The TWCBM believes that the Bible is the standard for faith and life. In obedience to the Lord's command that believers should be Christ's witnesses in Jerusalem, all of Judea and Samaria, and the remotest parts of the earth, we are assured that the Holy Spirit will empower us to fulfill God's work.
We aim to unite Chinese Baptist conventions, churches and mission organizations from all parts of the world to further enhance missionary work. We believe that only through unity in the body of Christ can we fulfill the responsibility of world evangelism.
- Relationship: Liaising with the mission department of conventions, coordinate the ministries of intercession, encouragement and experience-sharing.
- Information: Facilitating the sharing of information by holding regular meetings and publishing the Mission Newsletter
- Support: Utilizing the resources of the local conventions, foreign mission boards, churches, seminaries, etc. for mutual support in missions
- Care: Providing the necessary care and service for missionaries as needed.
- Future Prospects: Exploring and establishing mission strategies in assisting various areas in starting mission points.
- Mission Conference: Organising trinnial mission conferences in different places with the goal of mobilizing all the Chinese Baptist churches worldwide for the combined effort of continuing the mission.
- Adoption and Prayer: Identifying and adopting mission fields for churches to be involved in church planting, discipleship, financial support and community service.
- Research on Unreached People Groups: Conducting research on the unreached people groups, and mobilizing churches and workers to reach out to them.
- Publishing a Newsletter: Publishing the Mission Newsletter (via email) to provide information on missions for the sharing of visions.
- Mission Trips: Conducting Mission trips to adopted mission fields to teach, train, care, disciple, and pray.
- Missionaries: Recommending and sending missionaries to adopted mission fields through a partnership with the Baptist Conventions and churches.
- Vision Sharing: Sharing of vision through newsletters, seminars, revival meetings, etc. and challenging more churches and believers to become active partners in the work of missions.